Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

GTamas

Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks
I'm finally getting some head pressure relief
And no headache it's getting better
If you guys ever get headaches and it moves around your head the back front around your ears top
Get yourselves checked
I have heard terrible stories about head colds and not being treated
I'm about 75 % to the better
Get better soon!

07GtS197

Reaction score
I ended up taking a chance on an eBay listing for a pi intake manifold from an explorer from a u pull. The listing had a blurry pic of the intake but based on its price I figured it was the plenum since most listings will say intake manifold but will actually be for the intake plenum. I offered 65 bucks and he accepted. Just got it in the mail today and it’s the real deal. A little dirty but screw it it’s a Ford pi intake!

Also got a mint radio bezel for 110. And somehow I guess I bid on another pi intake and got it so that’s coming too. I didn’t get as good of a deal but hey I’ll probably just store it just in case.IMG_0428.jpegIMG_0429.jpeg

weendoggy

Reaction score
I’m curious to see what you think of these. When are they getting installed?
Me too because I use the Turbo and they are great. Quiet at idle and then wake up at 3k+. :cool: Best part is they fit above the low side "frame" of the body so you have lots of ground clearance.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
John,
Did you test to see if it is/was COVID?

Last edited:

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear the video he’s gonna post (hint, hint!);-)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been doing really well in the stock market the past 2 years and decided it was time to take some profits out. It has been going up for too long, and selling it 3 weeks ago after the way this week went I might have just timed it right. When I make a good trade I have started to enjoy it a little bit and I like to use some of it to buy something both tangible that will remind me of it as well as will go up in value. I am not a huge jewelry wearer or owner but I do wear some. This time I decided to go with 18k white gold with a chain and bracelet and then a pendant. The scorpion pendant isn't really my style but after spending 10 years in the desert with them I always thought they were amazing cool insects so I got it.
IMG_20240728_101554631.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jd96gt

Members online