What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

optionizerSS

Reaction score
Well the '95 is still apart in the process of replacing the timing cover, water pump and all hoses. But today too a 200 mile trip to look at another one. It's not an SN95 but it is a 2005 Stage 1 Roush with 32,000 miles on it. Drove it home 200 miles. Gonna be selling the '95. My mother wants it...lol
1708137845559.png

95opal

Reaction score
That looks incredible! Do you care to share some more pictures of it? What made you cut down the arm rest?

Thanks
A few reasons i got rid of the stock arm rest.
1 im 6'2" and the stock armrest put my shoulder and in an uncomfortable position.
2. With the addition of the electric e brake there was no need to keep the stock e brake lever.
3. The addition of the digital switch panel ment i needed a fairly good amount of real estate for the touch screen.
4. I just like to be different.

I dont have many pics since it was wrapped but will get more in a few weeks when i get back to installing it. Right now im 1200 miles away from home. Here is the only other pic i took of it after picking it up.

20240216_104058_HDR~2.jpg

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Thanks
A few reasons i got rid of the stock arm rest.
1 im 6'2" and the stock armrest put my shoulder and in an uncomfortable position.
2. With the addition of the electric e brake there was no need to keep the stock e brake lever.
3. The addition of the digital switch panel ment i needed a fairly good amount of real estate for the touch screen.
4. I just like to be different.

I dont have many pics since it was wrapped but will get more in a few weeks when i get back to installing it. Right now im 1200 miles away from home. Here is the only other pic i took of it after picking it up.

View attachment 32705
That’s awesome. I’m assuming you custom built that lid? I didn’t even notice the e brake handle was gone. That’s a custom setup for sure, but it looks like a top trim level factory kind of option. I can’t wait to see it installed.

95opal

Reaction score
That’s awesome. I’m assuming you custom built that lid? I didn’t even notice the e brake handle was gone. That’s a custom setup for sure, but it looks like a top trim level factory kind of option. I can’t wait to see it installed.

Yes i molded the lid and modified the entire console before having it covered. The lid still flips up like the stock one did and i inset a removable storage tray in the console under the lid.
I used the stock hinge and magnet latch from the original console.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Aimed my new headlights using the proper adjustment tool. Should’ve bought that tool years ago.

IMG_4852.jpeg

Before:

IMG_4851.jpeg

After:

IMG_4853.jpeg

The passenger light needs to come up a little more but the housing is hitting the header panel. Aftermarket parts are fun.

High beams:

IMG_4854.jpeg

I’ll have to drive it around to be sure but it’ll do for now.

GTamas

Reaction score
The headlights are “Eagle Eyes” branded and the header panel came from Late Model Restoration.
I have a set of Eagle Eyes cobra headlights, too, which I have yet to install, but I have the stock header panel. I'll see ina month or so how bad the alignment is...

optionizerSS

Reaction score
Tried putting the new timing cover on it but had trouble getting it aligned. Gave up after about an hour and pulled the gaskets off so likely have to buy new gaskets and get a helper and try again. Another poor engineering design by the Ford folks on that 5.0 timing cover. Never had issues on any other engine like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jd96gt

Members online