White95’s ‘23 F-150 “Abominable”

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Finally added the upper trim panels to finalize the console swap. That particular color is a match for the steering wheel trim I switched to a few days back, which is the Lariat spec. Now, I need to replace the center dash trim to match. Probably wind up paint them all back. Idk.

IMG_8667.jpeg

IMG_8669.jpeg

The ultimate goal calls for Lariat door panels and to switch all of the grey interior out for black parts.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Finally added the upper trim panels to finalize the console swap. That particular color is a match for the steering wheel trim I switched to a few days back, which is the Lariat spec. Now, I need to replace the center dash trim to match. Probably wind up paint them all back. Idk.

View attachment 36198

View attachment 36199

The ultimate goal calls for Lariat door panels and to switch all of the grey interior out for black parts.
Looking good++ Maybe leave a bit of grey to offset, ergonomics? Might be kinda unique versus the “everyone’s got one” all black interior. I’m sure you’d make the all black look great; I’m just throwing ideas into the ring.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Looking good++ Maybe leave a bit of grey to offset, ergonomics? Might be kinda unique versus the “everyone’s got one” all black interior. I’m sure you’d make the all black look great; I’m just throwing ideas into the ring.

They don’t offer the single cab trucks with black interiors. It will be one of a kind with the combination of parts I’ve listed :cool:

The black interior you can get in the SuperCrew trucks does have the trim I’ve added which you can see below.

IMG_8676.jpeg

IMG_8677.jpeg

IMG_8678.jpeg

Their black is not truly black.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
No performance progress to speak of lately but I am planning to hit a test & tune in a few weeks. I'll be happy just to get into the 11's in this BS Gulf Coast climate.

Happy to report that I've stomped numerous S550's and Scat Pack Challengers/Chargers from red lights. She hasn't been the best roll racer, though. Win some, lose some but they're always impressed when we talk after.

"I thought it was a stock truck with a muffler" is the general consensus.

Mission Accomplished.

478.jpg

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good!

FWIW… I saw a red SB reg cab SB 5.0 yesterday here in Cali. Not sure if 2 or 4WD, but DEFINITELY a 5.0 by the sound of it. Not crazy loud; just hearty. Ridiculous when the sound is louder than the car/truck is fast. Fucking posers! Anyway…No tint; nothing gangster or shit like that.

Lowered but not slammed. Front wheels roughly 1” under wheel wells; rears just a smidge more; maybe 1.5”. Very subtle but very cool rake. Probably 19”-20” wheels same or very close looking to yours, all 4 same size, fit wheel wells and fenders perfectly. Still looked “sleeper”, but the obvious giveaway being lowered and therefore trying to hide something! Still, just a sharp, no-nonsense sport truck that’ll smack you in the face if you try your luck against it ;-)

Last edited:

Snorky

Reaction score
Looking good!

FWIW… I saw a red SB reg cab SB 5.0 yesterday here in Cali. Not sure if 2 or 4WD, but DEFINITELY a 5.0 by the sound of it. Not crazy loud; just hearty. Ridiculous when the sound is louder than the car/truck is fast. Fucking posers! Anyway…No tint; nothing gangster or shit like that.

Lowered but not slammed. Front wheels roughly 1” under wheel wells; rears just a smidge more; maybe 1.5”. Very subtle but very cool rake. Probably 19”-20” wheels same or very close looking to yours, all 4 same size, fit wheel wells and fenders perfectly. Still looked “sleeper”, but the obvious giveaway being lowered and therefore trying to hide something! Still, just a sharp, no-nonsense sport truck that’ll smack you in the face if you try your luck against it ;-)
Never knew speed had a sound:p

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Never knew speed had a sound:p
That was the point: a lot of noise; not much speed. When some fool drives by with that combination all I think is “shameful wanna-be”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redeye

Members online