Will these pony wheels fit my 1995 GT?

kas_lar

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I’ve had a bit of bad luck with my 1995 mustang GT and wheels. I bought a used set and the seller said the wheels would fit but they didn’t. It was S179 wheel and it’s rubbing.

I’ve bought another two sets of wheels and I can fit a 225/55/17 tire.

Pony wheel 1

Pony wheel 2

Will they fit my 1995 without rubbing when turning hard?

Thanks for your time and advice.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Yes both will fit. The first set and new edge GT wheels. The second set is a chrome set of 94-97 Cobra wheels with a different center cap

OP
OP
K

kas_lar

Reaction score
Wow - thanks for the quick reply. I'm going mad over these wheels. I've refitted the S197 wheels and switch around a lot these days. It wasn't the best start and I've gone from 1 set of wheels to 4 sets of wheels. It will be nice once I got one set.

I'd prefer the chrome ones (pony wheels 2 link) if possible. Let me know if you think that they won't fit.
And thanks again for replying.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Wow - thanks for the quick reply. I'm going mad over these wheels. I've refitted the S197 wheels and switch around a lot these days. It wasn't the best start and I've gone from 1 set of wheels to 4 sets of wheels. It will be nice once I got one set.

I'd prefer the chrome ones (pony wheels 2 link) if possible. Let me know if you think that they won't fit.
And thanks again for replying.

No, they will definitely fit. Those "pony wheels" are 94-97 Cobra wheels with pony wheel center caps. I remember those wheels for sale in the magazines years ago.

OP
OP
K

kas_lar

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll drop of the wheels and have them refitted. I hope the current tire size 225/55/17 will be alright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milford Mustang

Members online

No members online now.