1995 GT

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Time to get the car back together after my last tack outing . 31 spline Yukon axles , rebuilt explorer 31 spline carrier, and 3.20” blower pulley because why not . IMG_1212.jpegIMG_1211.jpegIMG_1214.jpegIMG_1213.jpeg

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well from the sounds of things I got some bad news . My once friend that did the Holley on my car and had the heads redone when I lifted a head years back I’m thinking sold my rods and pistons . I spoke with the guy that runs the machine shop he used to use the guy hasn’t brought him anything since 2022 . I messaged tony asking for my parts back and id take a block elsewhere . The guys response was k , I since haven’t heard from him for 3-4 days meanwhile he met a guy at the track yesterday to lend him some wheels to race .

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Well from the sounds of things I got some bad news . My once friend that did the Holley on my car and had the heads redone when I lifted a head years back I’m thinking sold my rods and pistons . I spoke with the guy that runs the machine shop he used to use the guy hasn’t brought him anything since 2022 . I messaged tony asking for my parts back and id take a block elsewhere . The guys response was k , I since haven’t heard from him for 3-4 days meanwhile he met a guy at the track yesterday to lend him some wheels to race .
Dude, that’s unbelievable. Was he supposed to be building a block for you? What parts were you using?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
i would tell em if he cant do the job
give me my parts
ill take to someone who cares and is is wanting the business

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dude, that’s unbelievable. Was he supposed to be building a block for you? What parts were you using?
Je forged pistons and some light weight eagle rods about 1700 dollars in maple syrup funds . Yea he was supposed to be having the block machined and doing the assembly for me .

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
i would tell em if he cant do the job
give me my parts
ill take to someone who cares and is is wanting the business
Yea I’m trying to get the parts back because it’s not even in motion . I gotta local machine shop that can have the block done in like a month . Way better lead time

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
i have had some good shops around hear but after covid
they closed
My good friend worked at the machine shop I’m gonna be using . Few others have used them as well . It’s 4 hr drive for the friends that used them . He’s about 1.5hrs away from me . Just a simple 306 balanced rotating assembly Goona spin 7000rpm with the victor jr heads and intake . I’m finally going to add a flex fuel sensor so I can drive it everywhere again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milford Mustang

Staff online

Members online