New Member in FL

Wogdog2

Reaction score
Just picked up a cheap, under 2000, 98 Mustang as a project. Just a V6 variety, but has some interesting mods. I was just wondering if anyone can identify if this is a full body kit, or just pieced together. Also has 18" wheels and drilled and slotted rotors, new radiator and the transmission looks newer. It needs quite a bit of work, but that was what I had in mind as project car. Also, I am on the wall about keeping the spoiler and going back to factory or going with a little less.

IMG_20240816_153552.jpgIMG_20240816_153708.jpg

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Welcome, from FL also. Tampa/Orlando area but currently in Germany.

Spoiler is the Saleen SR or what we call the park bench. The rest of the body looks like something straight outta the old magazine ads. I think ABC Exclusive used to sell that stuff and it's really too bad they went under some years ago. Some of their products were pretty nice.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the stable from the West Coast! Body kit doesn’t look “terrible” at all IMO, but without the muscle to back up a spoiler like that, I personally would 86 it or seriously downsize it. Maybe something in proportion to the front spoiler would be more in line with the look and presentation of the car better? I dunno… just giving my $.02 worth!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
…and when it’s time for new tires (or sooner) ;-), lose the stretched look and run a set of proper size tires!
Cheers!

OP
OP
W

Wogdog2

Reaction score
…and when it’s time for new tires (or sooner) ;-), lose the stretched look and run a set of proper size tires!
Cheers!
Yes, to all basically if it was a GT might be nice to keep it all, but I think she will look a lot more stock when I am done

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
Hello from South Carolina and welcome to the forum. Good shot by @cobrajeff96 on the body kit. Looks to be ABC, Cervini, or a mashup of assorted??? IDK; hard to tell from just those two shots and the thumb ;) . Welcome.

OP
OP
W

Wogdog2

Reaction score
After a month of ownership, I have made a few changes. Thanks to the local u pull it yard, helps keep costs down. It is a Franken Stang now, until I can do some sanding and body work. Here are the new pictures from today.

IMG_20240907_140728.jpgIMG_20240907_140750.jpg