What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

maillemaker

Reaction score
Pulled out one of my Glowshift gauges to return as not all the LED segments were lighting up properly.

Got my rocker panel hardware from LMR last week, so I re-attached the driver rocker panel that my butt snapped off while I was sitting on the door sill fixing the loose knee panel last week.

Washed 'er too.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear what you think. I run MT SS E/T Streets now, but I have the vibration that they are plagued with (I'm going to have them rebalanced at the end of the season)
My next rear tire may very well be the R888R

My car vibrates so much idk if I’d even notice.

Sure, I’ll give an honest assessment of them when I get a chance to run them. Trading a guy my Forgestars for those Kansei wheels but I’m starting 7-10+ shifts Monday. Probably gonna be a bit lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear what you think. I run MT SS E/T Streets now, but I have the vibration that they are plagued with (I'm going to have them rebalanced at the end of the season)
My next rear tire may very well be the R888R
I was going to run the mickeys next because I can’t find the nittos really right now .

Finn

Reaction score
Installed seat track extenders under both seats.

For my 6'2" frame it is now a lot easier to get in and out of the car + the seating position further back is good.

Rear seat is now useless but I typically drive alone or with girlfriend.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Installed seat track extenders under both seats.

For my 6'2" frame it is now a lot easier to get in and out of the car + the seating position further back is good.

Rear seat is now useless but I typically drive alone or with girlfriend.
I’ve long considered the extensions, but at 5’10” I’m kind of on the cusp and I can still contort myself in & out well enough. Broken down body and joints considered. So, decided to pass on the seat extensions.
I did, however remove the back seats, belts, etc as a weight reduction measure and installed the Rear Seat Delete (RSD). Happy I did and would never use the back seat either! Hell, for that matter I may as well remove the passenger seat. Wife doesn’t like riding in lowered cars and my buddy’s are to weary of the power of the car!

ctandc

Reaction score
Last night after work, broke down the driver's side of the '04 GT. New BMR springs should show up sometime today.

So apparently BOTH front springs were literally broken.

front susp7.jpeg

badass98svt

Reaction score
Last night after work, broke down the driver's side of the '04 GT. New BMR springs should show up sometime today.

So apparently BOTH front springs were literally broken.

View attachment 28916

I snapped a rear spring on my old 97 GT. They were Energy Suspension springs. To this day, I swear they gave me the best ride compared to any other spring I've had. And I've had many.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whiplash-Smile

Members online