What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
I guess I'm all set now. Just a waiting game at this point.

Got a replacement (aluminum) diff housing, FRPP 4.10 gear set that's being sent off to Innovators West for a lightening and REM polishing job, another Torsen T2R diff, and eventually they'll all work their way to my builder in FL. And then onward to the freight forwarder so I can pick them up free of import duty at Frankfurt. Maybe two or three months at most and it's back on the road just in time for early spring.

Fucking cars, man. Fucking cars.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nothing to the car today but re did the roof on my shop today and fuckin slid off it first thing scraping ice off it lol landed on my iroc beater . I thought I was going through the T tops or hatch. Pretty sore but I got the roof done . IMG_4298.jpeg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I guess I'm all set now. Just a waiting game at this point.

Got a replacement (aluminum) diff housing, FRPP 4.10 gear set that's being sent off to Innovators West for a lightening and REM polishing job, another Torsen T2R diff, and eventually they'll all work their way to my builder in FL. And then onward to the freight forwarder so I can pick them up free of import duty at Frankfurt. Maybe two or three months at most and it's back on the road just in time for early spring.

Fucking cars, man. Fucking cars.

That’s good news atleast .

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Nothing to the car today but re did the roof on my shop today and fuckin slid off it first thing scraping ice off it lol landed on my iroc beater . I thought I was going through the T tops or hatch. Pretty sore but I got the roof done . View attachment 30895
Chevy tough
Luckily that car was there
That could have been cold hard ground
And possibly broken bones
Glad your alright

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Chevy tough
Luckily that car was there
That could have been cold hard ground
And possibly broken bones
Glad your alright

Thanks could have been alot worse a broken rib I can deal with . Just hurts to cough or when I get up otherwise it’s not so bad . Now I can start focusing on the car . The tracks opening day is April 12th so much to do

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks could have been alot worse a broken rib I can deal with . Just hurts to cough or when I get up otherwise it’s not so bad . Now I can start focusing on the car . The tracks opening day is April 12th so much to do

Bruh.

Lets see more of this beater car..

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I remember when chrome illusion was the hot ticket. :cool:

I got it from a friend that owed me money the centerlines are worth more than the car lol . It’s actually gotta nice roll bar in it

weendoggy

Reaction score
I got it from a friend that owed me money the centerlines are worth more than the car lol . It’s actually gotta nice roll bar in it
I almost, key word 'almost', painted my Cobra with it. Just couldn't think about all the crap I'd get with that paint. Too much orange/yellow flop for me. Looks good on some cars. Thankfully I came to my senses, and my wifes utmost disapproval. :oops:

Sarbona

Reaction score
Received my first box of many from LMR.
Replaced the trunk struts and license plate lights.
Installed hood struts and removed the prop rod.
Finally replaced the broken hood release cable, that was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Finally replaced the broken hood release cable, that was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Pics or it didnt happen....LOL

Maybe start a build thread, showing off your project and work progress. We love projects and pictures!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Little things like removing the hood prop rod for struts make life much better. I grew to hate that thing always being in the way and having to work around it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online