What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
zero curbage . Maybe a couple flakes of paint off In the lug holes from sockets . Can take pics

b1pig

Reaction score
I've searched the web pretty hard for wheels. The finish on my originals is beginning to flake off.
All the wheels within 100 miles of me are junk. There are two different people selling ONE pair of chromed Cobra R wheels, but both of them are corroded so bad the chrome is bubbling off the wheel.

Closest (decent) set of Bullitt wheels is Tampa.

I know one guy who has the set of standard Cobra wheels for $200... and I'm considering it.... but its not what I'm really after.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I've searched the web pretty hard for wheels. The finish on my originals is beginning to flake off.
All the wheels within 100 miles of me are junk. There are two different people selling ONE pair of chromed Cobra R wheels, but both of them are corroded so bad the chrome is bubbling off the wheel.

Closest (decent) set of Bullitt wheels is Tampa.

I know one guy who has the set of standard Cobra wheels for $200... and I'm considering it.... but its not what I'm really after.
I have a set of polished AFS 03 Cobra wheels I'd sell. They are 17x9 and 17x10.5

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
I've got 8 ,17-inch Antricites OEM collecting dust and 2 Chrome Cobra wheels. The Cobra wheels I like, the Anthracites I would just unload to free up space lol.

Snorky

Reaction score
Got some oem sylvania cobra head lights and fog light brackets.. yes! Over paid for hot garbage!20240104_171755.jpg
On a better note. These will be a good platform for baking and splitting them for projectors.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Went to the tyre place to get 2 replaced.

Tyre place didn't have any in my size so beck again Monday once he's got some in

TMW

b1pig

Reaction score
I spent the better part of my weekend working on the exter.... uh interior. I took it all out.

I have the rear seat and the passenger seat rebuilt. The seat frames are in excellent shape themselves. I'm convinced this car spent most of it's life inside a garage. Who I believe to be the original owner loved and took care of this car. Whoever got their hands on it last, ran it into the ground.

All the photos and miscellaneous ramblings are in my Rides thread.

New black carpet found "local" is standing by upside down in the car. My kids "found" two kittens middle of last year. Along with another cat my wife brought home... and they like to lay all over everything. Rear seat is laying on top of itself on the trunk lid and the front seats are both covered up for now.

Attachments

• 1704680931499.png
    1704680931499.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milford Mustang

Members online