Anyone putting down 300rwhp or more N/A......

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
(J.R) ok so at the end of August SN95Forums get a discount price??? How much would it be then....... And what kind of port job is it Cnc ported if so what stage porting and do u have Flow specs....... sorry for all the ?s just need 2 know cause I might just buy my heads from u 2 help support plus I need some anyway LOL

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
No, the 1700 is the discounted price for the first set, they gotta go to someone who can do a before and after dyno run. I want the heads to speak for themselves, I don't want to run around hyping them, I'd rather have my customers do that for me.

They are CNC ported on a five axis horizontal milling center, I don't have any flow data, becuase again, I'd rather have someone run them. With a 100% money back guarantee of course.

To get them at 1700, no core, you need to be able to do a before, and after run with them. Ideally, on the dyno and track. Since if I get one result, someone will say it's useless without the other.

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
J.R. said:
No, the 1700 is the discounted price for the first set, they gotta go to someone who can do a before and after dyno run. I want the heads to speak for themselves, I don't want to run around hyping them, I'd rather have my customers do that for me.

They are CNC ported on a five axis horizontal milling center, I don't have any flow data, becuase again, I'd rather have someone run them. With a 100% money back guarantee of course.

To get them at 1700, no core, you need to be able to do a before, and after run with them. Ideally, on the dyno and track. Since if I get one result, someone will say it's useless without the other.
ok let me ask this...... Is your port program where u can just send yours heads in and you port them.....

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes, that's why there's normally a core charge. The normal price would be 1800 plus a 200 dollar core. These heads however, are brand new.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will right after someone puts them on their car, no point in conjecture here.

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
JR, I wish I had the cash. If I get this NPI'ed 96, the heads would be awesome, but I don't have the cash. The car is getting dyno'ed as soon as I get it. You got a monthly payment plan?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.Woahhh said:
JR, I wish I had the cash. If I get this NPI'ed 96, the heads would be awesome, but I don't have the cash. The car is getting dyno'ed as soon as I get it. You got a monthly payment plan?

There is a way for me to do that, i've been thinking about it. The first test set, i just want out there though. Like I said, again, I'll take em back no questions asked for a full refund if you don't like them within 60 days.

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
J.R. said:
5.Woahhh said:

There is a way for me to do that, i've been thinking about it. The first test set, i just want out there though. Like I said, again, I'll take em back no questions asked for a full refund if you don't like them within 60 days.

I'll PM you.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just want to elaborate a bit. I'm not being a dick here, I can throw out a guess, or run other companies down and build myself up. It's not the way I do business. I let the product speak for itself, and I don't sell junk, or make it.

I have to rent the machine from my boss, I have to build the fixture, I have to design and test. It took me three, full weekends, just to set up and run the machine for one pair of heads (actually one and a half, since I boo boo'd). CNC machining something is not pushing some buttons and waiting. Anyone who says that is a low level operator in a production shop where they use qualified tooling, and their "set-up" consist's of using a loading a proven program, touching the tools off, and making offset tweaks. I can show someone with half a brain that in an afternoon. That's what is called a class c machinist. The real deal is a bit more involved than what you see on OCC, I've been at it off and on (mostly on) for ten year's, and still learn new things all the time.

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
J.R. said:
Yes, that's why there's normally a core charge. The normal price would be 1800 plus a 200 dollar core. These heads however, are brand new.
So if I sent you my Pi heads How much would you Charge 2 port them???

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
J.R. said:

+1

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Willis_98GT said:
98mstanggt said:
J.R. said:

+1

they are 1800 plus a 200 core charge... so if you send me yours...1800 lol

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.Woahhh said:
JR I PM'ed you yesterday. Get my message?

Yeah, but replying from my phone is a hassle.

If you guy's have any more questions about heads, cams, converter's or transmissions, please use my thread in the lounge, thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online