Anyone putting down 300rwhp or more N/A......

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
Knuckles281 said:
jfor441 said:
I am interested to see what kind of numbers every one is putting down.

it's gonna be funny when I put down like 250.....I'll cry and then cut myself probably :(
:hammer: Yeah that would be crazy only putting down like 250....... but i cant wait to get mine done im bout to go crazy i just raced a WS6 yesterday and THAT JUST DID IT ima start ordering my parts next week.............but it was fun though :thumb: :hammer:

Knuckles281

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
Knuckles281 said:
jfor441 said:
I am interested to see what kind of numbers every one is putting down.

it's gonna be funny when I put down like 250.....I'll cry and then cut myself probably :(
:hammer: Yeah that would be crazy only putting down like 250....... but i cant wait to get mine done im bout to go crazy i just raced a WS6 yesterday and THAT JUST DID IT ima start ordering my parts next week.............but it was fun though :thumb: :hammer:

get 'em killa!!!! haha

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
My shortblock is built

Forged flattop pistons, forged h beam rods, stock crank
PI heads will be ported by MMR with their stage 3 port and polish
Cams I have in the garage are the Comp Cams XE274H
Right now will be running the PI intake but eventually will upgrade with Logan intake.
I will be running 12.5:1 compression
Plus the headers and all the BS that goes with that

Got a 4R70W that I am going to rebuild and will be getting 3800-4000 stall converter
Got to rebuild the rear end and step up to 31 spline axles and most likely will be going to 4.10 gears if not 4.30 gears

If I would quit being lazy and get my heads done the motor at least would be in the car now.
Thats a nice setup by the way............. So u going with the logan intake thats a good Manifold......... look nice....... but the price dont :hammer:

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
well i beat a few LS1s and Cammed LT1s and STis and what not, but i blew up the bottom end....

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
jfor441 said:
My shortblock is built

Right now will be running the PI intake but eventually will upgrade with Logan intake.

Got a 4R70W that I am going to rebuild and will be getting 3800-4000 stall converter
Got to rebuild the rear end and step up to 31 spline axles and most likely will be going to 4.10 gears if not 4.30 gears

If I would quit being lazy and get my heads done the motor at least would be in the car now.
Thats a nice setup by the way............. So u going with the logan intake thats a good Manifold......... look nice....... but the price dont :hammer:

Not initially I am not. Got to save up the money for that one.

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
98mstanggt said:
jfor441 said:
My shortblock is built

Not initially I am not. Got to save up the money for that one.
O yeah i understand i was thinking of going with Fox Lake P-51 but i got tired of saving so im stick with the PI intake for now.............

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
Aight when i get done with the installation im going 2 get it dyno tune......... But where i stay its none around the closet city is like hour and half away but anyway how much dyno tunes usually cost????????

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
Aight when i get done with the installation im going 2 get it dyno tune......... But where i stay its none around the closet city is like hour and half away but anyway how much dyno tunes usually cost????????

That depends on were you live, b/c like the gears, dyno tune's work the same way AREA WISE :thumb:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
if you already have your handheld tuner then it will probably be 150 an hour.

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
Idk what i was going 2 expect whenever i got it tuned thanks for the info............but dont nobody got any numbers posted yet :noes: :noes: :noes:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
Idk what i was going 2 expect whenever i got it tuned thanks for the info............but dont nobody got any numbers posted yet :noes: :noes: :noes:

No man, not yet. Ran into a little problem with the valve bolts been different, so :crying: not yet BUT SOON :banana:

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Mine looks to be blown up... At least no oil pressure and was making noise. So no number from me....

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:

you realize you're going to have to replace most all of the drive train for that? :crying:
tranny, axles, suspension...

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
MustangMatt96GT said:

you realize you're going to have to replace most all of the drive train for that? :crying:
What for the dyno tune or u just talking bout cause im adding more power......... cause thats my next time step upgrading suspension,etc...........

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
All man i was hoping to see some numbers up but i see every one having to postpone :hammer: im ordering parts as we speak but getting my stuff installed is going to have to wait :wall:cause im moving 2 vegas within a month or so :banana: so i dont know when ima have numbers posted but hopefully shortly after i arrived out there :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
Dalamar said:
MustangMatt96GT said:

What for the dyno tune or u just talking bout cause im adding more power......... cause thats my next time step upgrading suspension,etc...........

much past 500 and your tranny and axles will need replacement, or the will go boom.
the stock motor before that, I"m just saying because I had to go that rought on my combo.
Something to remember if you shoot high!

simplyme0484

Reaction score
Almost done with my car :banana: I added two more things now. MSD coil packs and new 75mm ported throttle body and plenum. Man this is addicting :noes: Can wait to post numbers. :hammer:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
Almost done with my car :banana: I added two more things now. MSD coil packs and new 75mm ported throttle body and plenum. Man this is addicting :noes: Can wait to post numbers. :hammer:
I know Horsepower is like crack :hammer: but yeah hurry n get them numbers posted :thumb:....... i just got the pi intake, pi installation parts, and the cams for like 300..........Im waiting to get my heads and exhaust now :banana: now that im moving im probably only gonna put the heads,intake, and exhaust for now............and the rest when i get vegas :dunno:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
I know Horsepower is like crack :hammer: but yeah hurry n get them numbers posted :thumb:....... i just got the pi intake, pi installation parts, and the cams for like 300..........Im waiting to get my heads and exhaust now :banana: now that im moving im probably only gonna put the heads,intake, and exhaust for now............and the rest when i get vegas :dunno:

WOW dude you got everything for $300 H:)H :hammer: Good luck on the move, hope you get it all done soon. I just got the valve cover bolts I needed, and we are going to start pluging back all wires and putting the IM+MSD+P&P throttle/plenum. Adn finally, TUNING!!!!!
I think I'll have it runing again by Monday, since I got to study this week for an exam :wall: :wall:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online