Legend
Reaction score
i was going to get that lower front end for mine
then i thought keep it looking old school
but they do look good
the 05 is getting a lot of looks

GTamas

Reaction score
Did a fuel pressure test. 33 psi priming, 31 psi idling, 40 psi without regulator. 5 minutes bleed down to 28 psi.
20240529_223240.jpg

Finn

Reaction score
Bought a new battery, Yuasa YBX3113.

Old Trane was working still but according to date it was 8 years old.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
im going to start buffing out the mach1 tomorrow
try to get the paint back in order
even though it sits in a building like forever the paint out hear still gets hot and just dry rots seals
new Mexico heat got to love it

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
im going to start buffing out the mach1 tomorrow
try to get the paint back in order
even though it sits in a building like forever the paint out hear still gets hot and just dry rots seals
new Mexico heat got to love it
I feel for you. You deal with heat, sand and dust. I've got the heat and dust.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Still waiting for my passenger side window motor, so thought I’d replace the gear shift lever on my ‘12 Ram. The +/- button magically stopped working shortly after the stealership replaced the cruise control cluster. Bastards.

Got the steering column fascia all apart, snapped in the new ones connector and locator plug. Then, while prying the bracket apart slightly to run the wire through, I snapped the bracket in half. Son of a motherless goat!
It’s a cast piece. Surprised the crap out of me when it snapped. Didn’t expect it to be so whimpy. Trying a shade-tree fix, but doubt it’ll work. Likely looking at replacing the whole bracketry assembly. PITA
It’s the cast dull silver piece that the gear shift lever arm sets into. Snapped it right in half :-(

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 11

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that sucks. Especially since it is one of those stupid little parts you will have to go to the stealership and spend the time helping them look at the pics and find the right piece. And then it will come in and be the complete wrong piece. I just played this game with my brother when he was in town to do a quick fix on his car.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Put the bigger pulley back on the car . I wanna say this one max’s around 14.5 psi . Should keep my fuel system happy for the time being until my new pumps and 2.5 bar map sensor get here . I’ll take it for a rip later or tomorrow. Had to take my truck to the dealership a few hours away to get the exhaust manifolds replaced under warranty .

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that sucks. Especially since it is one of those stupid little parts you will have to go to the stealership and spend the time helping them look at the pics and find the right piece. And then it will come in and be the complete wrong piece. I just played this game with my brother when he was in town to do a quick fix on his car.
Got ‘er dun! Brackets and new gear shift lever went in fine. Luckily I remembered to set the new bracket lever position same as the one that came out. Worst part was getting the upper and lower steering column fascia lined up and threading those spindly little Torx 15 screws into narrow plastic channels. But all’s well that ends well and it’s buttoned up nicely. Result!!

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpeg
    IMG_2360.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2363.jpeg
    IMG_2363.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2368.jpeg
    IMG_2368.jpeg