Anyone putting down 300rwhp or more N/A......

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
My car is down for the count for at least 2 months :crying: :crying:
Got heated and broke something the very same day I got it back form the PI swap.
I'll keep updating on the damages. :nonono:
Man 2 months :crying:........mine been in the shop for 2 days i've been finna go crazy :hammer: So i dont even wanna think how its going 2 be for u......So im assuming something broke after u got it back for the shop and took her for a Spin????

I got it back on Thursday, and while I was taking it home, it started to heat up. I didn't even pass 70mph. Then, on Friday, when i took it back to my friends workshop, while I was almost there, it started 2 heat up again, causing the radiator to break and leak out all the water. It broke something inside because water mixed inside the cylinder head. We just don't know whether its a head gasket on the head itself that bent or broke. That why the 2 months, parts, labor, and more money spending :crying: :crying: :crying: I'll keep you guys posted, good luck with yours man. Check out the radiator and see that it is good. Lots over power and compression broke mine, and you have almost the same set up as mine. Keep that in mind :thumb:
Man thats sucks :crying: i just knew i was finna see some pretty nice numbers posted.......o yeah did u ever get them pics.......I get my car tomorrow around lunch time at least thats what the guy said but i havent got to any serious engine work yet saving that for vegas :hammer: but to make things easy im just going to buy another engine block get it bored, get some pistons ect and go from there but GOOD LUCK on getting that stang back up and running :thumb:

Thanks man :thumb: I need the love from my sn95 brothers :banana: Yeah the pics are at this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/simplyme0484/Mustang?authkey=e8v9GugZF7s

They go from my car with couple of bolt on's (Cai, pulleys, timing adjuster, Borla cat-back) to the parts of the PI Swap, taking apart the motor for the swap, and having the engine put back together. Hope you like them :thumb:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
Got heated and broke something the very same day I got it back form the PI swap.
Man 2 months :crying:........mine been in the shop for 2 days i've been finna go crazy :hammer: So i dont even wanna think how its going 2 be for u......So im assuming something broke after u got it back for the shop and took her for a Spin????

I got it back on Thursday, and while I was taking it home, it started to heat up. I didn't even pass 70mph. Then, on Friday, when i took it back to my friends workshop, while I was almost there, it started 2 heat up again, causing the radiator to break and leak out all the water. It broke something inside because water mixed inside the cylinder head. We just don't know whether its a head gasket on the head itself that bent or broke. That why the 2 months, parts, labor, and more money spending :crying: :crying: :crying: I'll keep you guys posted, good luck with yours man. Check out the radiator and see that it is good. Lots over power and compression broke mine, and you have almost the same set up as mine. Keep that in mind :thumb:
Man thats sucks :crying: i just knew i was finna see some pretty nice numbers posted.......o yeah did u ever get them pics.......I get my car tomorrow around lunch time at least thats what the guy said but i havent got to any serious engine work yet saving that for vegas :hammer: but to make things easy im just going to buy another engine block get it bored, get some pistons ect and go from there but GOOD LUCK on getting that stang back up and running :thumb:

Thanks man :thumb: I need the love from my sn95 brothers :banana: Yeah the pics are at this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/simplyme0484/Mustang?authkey=e8v9GugZF7s

They go from my car with couple of bolt on's (Cai, pulleys, timing adjuster, Borla cat-back) to the parts of the PI Swap, taking apart the motor for the swap, and having the engine put back together. Hope you like them :thumb:
Nice pics :thumb: where did u get yo valve covers from?? Im thinking of getting some different ones because i want color combination under the hood for show :banana:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:

Nice pics :thumb: where did u get yo valve covers from?? Im thinking of getting some different ones because i want color combination under the hood for show :banana:

They're actually stock valve covers. I just decided to sand them a bit and painted them myself. I suggest you do the same. The apereance and look of the engine is wicked :hammer:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
I wanted to paint a couple things but i didnt know how it would respond to the heat from the engine :dunno: what u guys use just regular off the shelf spray paint or what.......

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
I wanted to paint a couple things but i didnt know how it would respond to the heat from the engine :dunno: what u guys use just regular off the shelf spray paint or what.......

Go to Pepboys. They got engine treatment paint for 500 or 1200 heat degree in various colors for $6 or $7 :thumb:

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
hey simplyme0484, how much hp did your car put down and 1/4 mile time if you have it? you probably posted it in here, illl look

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:

Go to Pepboys. They got engine treatment paint for 500 or 1200 heat degree in various colors for $6 or $7 :thumb:
We dont have a Pepboys :hammer: Maybe Advanced Auto parts or Auto Zone might have it i'll go check it out later on today my Uncle own a body shop so im pretty sure he can help me out.............. O yeah got my car back from getting my long tube headers and h hipe put on it sure as hell woke the engine up it sound like a rocket going down the road :hammer: i raced my daddy 06gt(stock) to test it out horsepower wise it kill me everytime from a dig but from like a 50mph roll its a different story

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
i didn't even notice any difference after I installed my lt's and o/r x and catback all at the same time :/

simplyme0484

Reaction score
realitygt said:
hey simplyme0484, how much hp did your car put down and 1/4 mile time if you have it? you probably posted it in here, illl look

I wish I had numbers, but my car died the next day I got it back from the PI Swap because of the radiator blowning up. So, no num's from me for now :crying:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
realitygt said:
i didn't even notice any difference after I installed my lt's and o/r x and catback all at the same time :/

How the hell can you NOT feel a difference?

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
realitygt said:

How the hell can you NOT feel a difference?
:hammer: he said he didnt feel any difference....... Out of all my mods thats what i felt most........ it feel like i have more low end torque or maybe thats just me.....well if u didnt feel any difference im pretty sure u heard a difference :hammer:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
MustangMatt96GT said:
J.R. said:
This thread is awesome.

Especally sence we have had two potential 300 RWHP cars blow up within a week of thier completeions!

:hammer: True that my friend +1
:crying:
Yeah i've been thinking he made a point that everybody car is blowing up right after getting everything install and we all do have basically the same setup.........so i decide that im probably just gone do the Pi Swap, cams, Ud pulleys, and a tune for now.... I think i should be at least close to 300rwhp if not......... Since i dont have a clue about compression probably just research that cause im getting the block bored n different pistons so i need to find out about that before my gt blow up :hammer:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
ordered my headchange kit and have a set of longtubes on the way.

simplyme0484

Reaction score
jfor441 said:

Thats great man :thumb:
I just order my head changing kit, tranny cooler and torque converter. Hopefully I'll be getting the bigger radiator next week. And since I'm in the re-construction phase with my car, I decided to get my Typhoon IM ported as well :banana:

Keep on ordering those parts jfor441 :dancing6:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
jfor441 said:

I just order my head changing kit, tranny cooler and torque converter. Hopefully I'll be getting the bigger radiator next week. And since I'm in the re-construction phase with my car, I decided to get my Typhoon IM ported as well :banana:

Keep on ordering those parts jfor441 :dancing6:
I need to order my head changing kit...........N make u get some O2 sensor extensions for the long tube headers so u want have to stare at that damn check engine light :hammer: and simplyme0484 how is progress going with getting that gt back on the road

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
jfor441 said:

Keep on ordering those parts jfor441 :dancing6: :thumb:
I need to order my head changing kit...........N make u get some O2 sensor extensions for the long tube headers so u want have to stare at that damn check engine light :hammer: and simplyme0484 how is progress going with getting that gt back on the road

Hey 98mstanggt, whats up kid.... Well as 4 now, I'm at Orlando on vacation, but I sent my friend and co-builder the head changing kit, converter, tranny cooler, and I a set of 18 inch Cobra 2K rims that I just got for $300 w/ tires :banana: :banana: I'm sending him the new radiator (Mishimoto) this week, w/ a new water pump as well. He already is sending my typhoon IM to be ported, so it all seems to be going a o k. I'll be sure to keep U posted. Take it easy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online