Anyone putting down 300rwhp or more N/A......

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
jfor441 said:
ordered my headchange kit and have a set of longtubes on the way.

Thats great man :thumb:
I just order my head changing kit, tranny cooler and torque converter. Hopefully I'll be getting the bigger radiator next week. And since I'm in the re-construction phase with my car, I decided to get my Typhoon IM ported as well :banana:

Keep on ordering those parts jfor441 :dancing6:

I am done with the ordering of parts now. I need to get my heads done and get those back. Hello economic stimulus check!

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
jfor441 said:
realitygt said:
i didn't even notice any difference after I installed my lt's and o/r x and catback all at the same time :/

How the hell can you NOT feel a difference?
:hammer: he said he didnt feel any difference....... Out of all my mods thats what i felt most........ it feel like i have more low end torque or maybe thats just me.....well if u didnt feel any difference im pretty sure u heard a difference :hammer:

it feels the same when i go full throttle, the only difference i felt was that my 2nd gear scratch used to just spin for about a second and chirp and now it actually spins the tires for a good 3-4 seconds and now 3rd is like 2nd used to be. But for real I didn't feel any different at WOT

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
simplyme0484 said:
jfor441 said:
ordered my headchange kit and have a set of longtubes on the way.

Thats great man :thumb:
I just order my head changing kit, tranny cooler and torque converter. Hopefully I'll be getting the bigger radiator next week. And since I'm in the re-construction phase with my car, I decided to get my Typhoon IM ported as well :banana:

Keep on ordering those parts jfor441 :dancing6:

I am done with the ordering of parts now. I need to get my heads done and get those back. Hello economic stimulus check!
What is a Economic Stimulus Check :hammer: and simplyme0484 seem like the rate u going your car will be up and no time........ and nice buy on 18in Cobras :thumb: keep us posted :banana:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
realitygt said:
98mstanggt said:
jfor441 said:
realitygt said:
i didn't even notice any difference after I installed my lt's and o/r x and catback all at the same time :/

How the hell can you NOT feel a difference?
:hammer: he said he didnt feel any difference....... Out of all my mods thats what i felt most........ it feel like i have more low end torque or maybe thats just me.....well if u didnt feel any difference im pretty sure u heard a difference :hammer:

it feels the same when i go full throttle, the only difference i felt was that my 2nd gear scratch used to just spin for about a second and chirp and now it actually spins the tires for a good 3-4 seconds and now 3rd is like 2nd used to be. But for real I didn't feel any different at WOT
O well mine is an automatic so couldnt really tell u nothing about how it is switching gears or whatever :hammer: or maybe its cause everytime i add something i race my pops (06gt with exhaust) to tell the difference and i've notice one hell of a difference......

zeestraten46

Reaction score
it is worthless i have 320whp and almost 8 grand invested but i did it so it will handle alot of boost in a year or so! it loves a 125shot now with a d1 in the works!

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
zeestraten46 said:
it is worthless i have 320whp and almost 8 grand invested but i did it so it will handle alot of boost in a year or so! it loves a 125shot now with a d1 in the works!
I dont think its worthless esp with the deals i've been getting on my parts and most of them where new........ Im still under 2k for now at least.................. but whats your setup

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
zeestraten46 said:
I dont think its worthless esp with the deals i've been getting on my parts and most of them where new........ Im still under 2k for now at least.................. but whats your setup

+1

It all depends on what kind of deals you make on parts. I'm not dissapointed in mine, as of yet :hammer: Hey 98mstanggt, I just bought my new 2 row, all aluminum radiator + new water pump. So more parts to buy now, just installing :banana: :banana:

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I dont think its worth less. I had some killer deals on the topend somewhat, but i still was over 3500 on my swap includeing a few other goodies.

But the power was nice, but waht was even better was going to the track with it. The car was beating LS1s and STis, and they all thought i was spraying. Well I was not. I wish i were. Oh not to mention, the car was running faster than a few supercharged New Edges. Maybe I just know how to drive, but i suprized lots of ppl.

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
I dont think its worth less. I had some killer deals on the topend somewhat, but i still was over 3500 on my swap includeing a few other goodies.

But the power was nice, but waht was even better was going to the track with it. The car was beating LS1s and STis, and they all thought i was spraying. Well I was not. I wish i were. Oh not to mention, the car was running faster than a few supercharged New Edges. Maybe I just know how to drive, but i suprized lots of ppl.
them where some nice kills.......didnt something happen 2 your car or something

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
zeestraten46 said:

+1

It all depends on what kind of deals you make on parts. I'm not dissapointed in mine, as of yet :hammer: Hey 98mstanggt, I just bought my new 2 row, all aluminum radiator + new water pump. So more parts to buy now, just installing :banana: :banana:
Everything seem to be rolling on smoothly for u :thumb: Now all u have 2 do is get that joker back running and get some numbers posted :hammer: I still dont have any cams or heads and my pi intake just sitting in a box collecting dust..... Come 2 find out im not moving 2 vegas anymore :crying: now its time 2 start back modding again :thumb:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
98mstanggt said:
zeestraten46 said:

+1

Everything seem to be rolling on smoothly for u :thumb: Now all u have 2 do is get that joker back running and get some numbers posted :hammer: I still dont have any cams or heads and my pi intake just sitting in a box collecting dust..... Come 2 find out im not moving 2 vegas anymore :crying: now its time 2 start back modding again :thumb:

Nice man :thumb: Sorry about the Vegas thing :crying:, but hey, everything happens 4 a reason. Now get back to modding that soon to be animal :hammer:

Millzenator

Reaction score
I am aiming for 330+ rwhp for my NA project. It's been in the works for about 4 years, so you guys on the edge of your seat after waiting a few weeks, I envy you! I can say that NA does cost tons of money. I have so much money just in my long block, I don't even want to mention it here. I'd get criticized like crazy for not buying F/I, but hey, it's my money :thumb:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
Millzenator said:
I am aiming for 330+ rwhp for my NA project. It's been in the works for about 4 years, so you guys on the edge of your seat after waiting a few weeks, I envy you! I can say that NA does cost tons of money. I have so much money just in my long block, I don't even want to mention it here. I'd get criticized like crazy for not buying F/I, but hey, it's my money :thumb:

Dude, by just reading your sig. it made me :crying: You have spend some serious $$$$$, but it looks awesome what you have done. Love to see some numbers in the future :thumb:

Keep up the good work.....

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
Millzenator said:

Dude, by just reading your sig. it made me :crying: You have spend some serious $$$$$, but it looks awesome what you have done. Love to see some numbers in the future :thumb:

Keep up the good work.....
Yeah that sig. should let everyone know its some money in the car :hammer: Well at least u know your block can handle what u throw at it :thumb: and i hope i can get my car up 2 or even past 330rwhp :hammer: but will see............So whats the progress on the car now

Millzenator

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys... Here is a pic of the engine bay currently. Hopefully within 3-4 weeks I'll have it running. After that it's off for a dyno-tune:

Here's a pic from a few years ago. No 4x4 jokes. :knuppel2: This was just before the suspension upgrade.

simplyme0484

Reaction score
Millzenator said:
Thanks for the compliments guys... Here is a pic of the engine bay currently. Hopefully within 3-4 weeks I'll have it running. After that it's off for a dyno-tune:

Here's a pic from a few years ago. No 4x4 jokes. :knuppel2: This was just before the suspension upgrade.

Man, that thing looks wicked :thumb: Thats one hell of a project.....

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
Millzenator said:

Man, that thing looks wicked :thumb: Thats one hell of a project.....
That Motor look nice :thumb: gotta give u props on that............ whenever u get that monster running gotta post some numbers :banana:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
Simplyme0484 what your progress is now....... Did u have anything Major in the engine 2 breakdown or was It just the cooling stuff

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
Simplyme0484 what your progress is now....... Did u have anything Major in the engine 2 breakdown or was It just the cooling stuff

Well right now I'm on vacation, and I left my car with my friend. he told me that he will be taking it apart this week to see what were the damages, but unfurtunally I know something is wrong in the inside since white smoke and some water was comming out of the exhaust. We just don't know if it was the gaskets alone or the heads suffered some damage. Plus the stupid radiator that broke :wall:, but thats taken care of with the new Mishimoto aluminum radiator. I'll let you know ASAP :thumb:

Trust me, I'm more :noes: :noes: :noes: to have it back in my arms

Take it easy man :coolsmiley:

caseypayne69

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I was at 285rwhp through my auto N/A a few years back.

I was running VT st2 heads and Comp 270ah cams on a stock NPI shortblock. Steeda Pullies, dynomax shorts/basanni x pipe/borla catback/ C&L plenum & CAI/ BBK 75mm TB/ Livewires ignition-wire setup/ denso iridium plugs and a bunch of other crap...with a SCT tune.

Want over 300 rwhp in a laughable manner and got money? Buy this......

FRPP heads, $800 a piece, get them ported What another $900?

A Medium range Comp cam, not to aggressive $600

BIG BORE Short block, $4,500

P-51 Intake With an adapter for the FRPP heads $1,200

Parts $7,950 bucks not including more parts to do the job right. And the port work and other labor is probably another $2,000. So for $9,950 bucks, will say $11,000 k all said and done. You can have over EASY 350rwhp Hell 400 RWHP with that combo tuned right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.